LF: Re: Scrounging 2

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Scrounging 2
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:04:39 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=K8A55cfD+eUllng16sbgk6A566eN3z0doERb70etfeNJxToFrDe1Z2wkyX5XGs7CymyPxxZzFWvk+4sn/kvn1O0TT891qgASyBU6LwVgOYlypn8vdZE2Q8Cz2NT19rLMOeGfAXgbndOWh1LFfq7jHzYIWHd21ldFTekdLJDEHxQ= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
It looks as though you have a good deal there Colin, but heaven knows how
many hats ( or maybe pairs of shoes) this is going to cost you !

Best Wishes Alan G3NYK