LF: [500]: UK beacons - G3WCB QRV beacon mode overnight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500]: UK beacons - G3WCB QRV beacon mode overnight
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 22:30:38 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:In-reply-to; b=gOmF1FXl/olFYoii0tNb+rynmLW/QlK4UPj5tcHL5YDCavCrjwVRrjvOu5vXApJrIQNCrPmvhMbj6OeIbhg+YzmwpDhOIjzLISk0Pl/LmmFojdjn+VV7ij8aAWxhrnSQPsmSX28XRFT9/jQQNQNiBmvHdhTO3fDbY60ohiYDQgc= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LF,

G3WCB will be in QRSS3 beacon mode from 2200 utc until 0800 utc tomorrow, on
503.330 kHz.

Reports most welcome.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM