Re: LF: RFI from 136kHz transmissions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RFI from 136kHz transmissions
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:22:43 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Group and John G3WKL

My NOV for 501 - 504 came this morning and I will be
radiating a transmission today on 502.469. I may not have
time for QSO but will report via this reflector on other
transmissions heard today. I would be grateful for listener
reports on my transmission to be sent via the reflector
initially or direct to my mail address.
The NOV in my case is specified for -10dBW and modes of
operation ON/OFF Keying CW, and Dual Frequency DFCW. It was
issued 2nd March 2007.

I would like to thank John G3WKL for all his efforts and any
of the group who supported the application for this
temporary allocation (hopfully permant in due course).

600 metres alive!!!!

VY 73 Petefmt