Re: LF: Grimeton Film

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Grimeton Film
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:28:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dick and John,

First of all thanks for the Grimetone info. It was a nice documentation, though only 15 minutes long - very enjoyable. Wonder if the man who fired up the dinosaur in the beginning was a radio amateur..

In fact, SWR is the "third programme", while ZDF is the "Second". SWR = "south west" is the 3rd program in Rheinland-Pfalz.

Cheers,
 Wolf DL4YHF .

P.S. Nothing heard on 500 kHz yesterday; only buzzing noise in the RX (similar like the QRM visible on G3YXM's 500 kHz grabber).

John RABSON schrieb:
It was transmitted on SWR Fernsehen. This is described in its publicity as "Unser Drittes" so I assume it is effectively the third German TV network, which I believe has regional variations. 73, John F5VLF