Re: LF: Free Exhibition-CODE & CYPHER SYSTEMS AT BEAUMANOR HALL - SITE O

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Free Exhibition-CODE & CYPHER SYSTEMS AT BEAUMANOR HALL - SITE OF SEC...
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 06:33:20 EST
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 09/03/2007 11:25:02 GMT Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Notice of an exhibition at Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse, Leicestershire.
10:00 am - 4:00 pm, 26 March - Friday 30 March 2007.
dave G8SZX

Hi Dave

So far I have three copies of this from three different groups and, regardless how interesting the event might be, would consider it off topic for all of them, especially when considering that Yahoo membership isn't exactly UK only!!

Can we stick to the relevant subjects please?

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR