Re: LF: XBND

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: XBND
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 20:19:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Mal,

Many thanks for this nice opportunity, and for being my very first MF / LF
crossband QSO !
(529 from DK4U to G3KEV, and 559 from G3KEV for DK4U's transmission on 136 kHz).

I need to improve my MF reception to catch the other guys in CW too.

Anyway, well done.

I keep tuning 501 ... 503 kHz, and if I can hear anyone in CW I'll give him a
report on 136.8 kHz .

73,
  Wolf DL4YHF .