Re: LF: No ID

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: No ID
From: "MIKE REID" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:04:37 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello David,

Sounds like you guys may have what we have here in the US, a station that is very powerful and comes on the air at no specific date or time. Our station NEED id's all the time but comes and goes at random. We have ours RDF'd to a specific part of the US. I wish you guys luck finding the station. It'll be a like a fox hunt..

Mike
WE0H
WD2XGI
WD2XSH/16
EN35hj

From: G0MRF
CLEARLY THIS IS UNLICENSED AND NOT -10DBW.

Perhaps we should be DF-ing this signal and not encouraging them.

Thanks

David G0MRF