LF: 500: links for technical help

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500: links for technical help
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:00:54 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I've rather (too) quickly put a few links on the RSGB Spectrum Forum website
aimed at helping newcomers to 500kHz.  These are people who have not perhaps
had the full baptism with 136kHz, so may appreciate some links to
information on erp (assessment and measurement), ground loss issues,
matching, etc.  I apologise in advance to those (many) who I have left off
the list of links, but I was short for time and wanted to hit the key points
(erp and field-strength assessment) first.

The links that I have at present can be found on:

http://www.rsgb-spectrumforum.org.uk/ofcom_501kHz_%20srp.htm

Grateful for direct e-mails on other URLs for specific pages that would be
of interest to those starting on 500kHz.

73 John, G3WKL