Re: Re[2]: LF: Grimeton on TV

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: Grimeton on TV
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:16:54 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Michael

Thank you very much I have just watch the film via your
link. I enjoyed it no end. Too bad I have never learned to
speak German. However there are enought Key works I do know
to for it to make sense to me. There are some great stills
in the Gallerie as well.

Thanks to you and John for this oportunity to learn more
about SAQ. I try to report every time it come on and one day
would like to visit the site. For work I sometimes get
pretty close at Gothenberg but never get the chance to get
away, very frustrating.

Best 73 from petefmt