Re: LF: RA1792 Help

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RA1792 Help
From: Marco <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:53:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
At 15.40 29/03/2007, you wrote:
Hi All,
I need help !
My RA1792 which has worked faithfully for 5-6 years has developed a fault.
There is no audio output although all  other functions appear to work.
"MUTE" is displayed in the window, and of course the unit is mute.  So  have
I done something ? or is this a fault and if so can anyone advise how to fix it.
I miss the beast and can no longers look for weak signals using Argo.
73  Laurie G3AQC

Laurie,

check the bridge on the 25-pin connector on the back. Pin 20 is the "MUTE" line, pins 7 or 8 are GND.

The 25-pin connector may have moved... otherwise it's a real fault.

73 - Marco IK1ODO