LF: NAUTEL NEL7804 TX manual online...

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: NAUTEL NEL7804 TX manual online...
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:38:44 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Everyone

I have taken the time to scan in the manual from my NAUTEL NEL7804 beacon TX. These things are used all over the world as NDB TXs and are rapidly becoming surplus and easy to find but getting a manual is difficult.

They are ready for 600m work out of the box pretty much and with a simple modification can be used on 2200m.

The NEL7804 is a great linear LF transmitter with much potential. I have used mine on 2200m for modes like PSK31 and WOLF.
I will post firmware and mod information someday to show how I did it.

If you interested in how an NDB TX works have a look here...
http://www3.telus.net/sthed/ndb/

73 Scott
VE7TIL