Re: LF: T/A Feb, 11th

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: T/A Feb, 11th
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:16:30 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to Jean-Pierre, Dave, Alan, and Hartmut for the reports from last night. I started transmitting just before 0100 UTC, but did two 5-minute key-down periods before that. The first was at 2135 UTC, about 30 minutes before my local sunset, and the signal was clearly visible on Jean-Pierre's screen. I regularly use the "grabber" screens run by Markus, Jean-Pierre and Dave, and they are most appreciated.

No TA signals were seen before I started transmitting at 0100.

John Andrews, W1TAG