LF: trying for G3XDV

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: trying for G3XDV
From: Bill de Carle <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:01:41 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
I too looked for this last night and can confirm Mike isn't making
it into central Ontario.  There was a weak trace visible but I was
unable to see any part of his callsign.  QTH here is over 1000 Km
inland from Halifax and J.B. is even further west.  I'll try again
tonight if you're on, Mike.

73, Bill VE2IQ