LF: Aurora level 4

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Aurora level 4
From: "J Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 04:37:32 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Joe,

The Aurora index is down to 4.0 and while that is much better than
yesterday, it still means decreased East-West propagation to this effective
latitude.  It is unlikely, even with the sunrise or sunset boost to get the
signal across the country with low power under these conditions.

Perhaps, when the propagation is better, and the amp is complete and in
service, we will finally have a signal crossing.

Again, thanks for trying.  One of these days, I will do the QSX on 136 you
are asking for and surprise you.  :o)

J.