LF: Re: Re: RX9BS-DL2HRE

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: RX9BS-DL2HRE
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:29:35 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=cXKBRR59WFW7gW2uYVUB2C/4S1ZjxV1oSiaFBiJIK65bFNORCmGSDZTx6pMB6pfRgLHX4kB7mSZdzdWaTaU04OQ5V3KNvFJ/Vdg/53UDbHe8UnMFVqlboPxSk8mld0jf/F/vf3rne7wKvIVCT/OKcDkKNh3nKPyQ1xkih+wvyPc= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Ed, there is no need to go qrt if you can just tweak up your crystal by
about 0.2 Hz it will clear Joe's signal. I was surprised you were exactly on
such an odd frequency but I guess it must be with the same "standard",
easily available crystal, and divider that Joe uses. I now realise (thanks
to Hartmut) that the Russians were using that frequency but I was surprised
they were not listening on 136.2 area. Your message explains all that.

As I said in my earlier message I would not want to prevent anyone from
creating activity on 136.......we want ll we can get !! I hope your
transmissions to the East were successful.

Glad to see you on the reflector. I have copied your signal here many times
in JO02PB

Best Wishes de Alan G3NYK