Re: LF: Re: Grabber II is ON !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Grabber II is ON !
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 17:44:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus and Mal ,

Thank you Markus , I little not to see all ! and as I do not file
Grabber II , I not to seek little.

73 J-P afj

[email protected] a écrit :
Hi Mal,

well, your QSO was clearly visible on the F1AFJ grabber today. Also good aural copy here in Nuernberg - see attached screenshot around 9:49. The dark blue trace near the bottom is part of a repeated message from DJ8WX.

Regards and all the best wishes
Markus, DF6NM

In einer eMail vom 01.01.2007 15:56:48 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt [email protected]:

Jean
I cannot see my signal on ur grabber. I tried yesterday afternoon 136.5 cw, but I have worked F6BWO yesterday and today so I know the signal is readable
in France.
Pse ck ur antenna
de Mal/G3KEV/IO9SH

Visitez mon site radioamateur à : http://jpmere.online.fr/
Analysé avec AVAST Home édition , garanti sans virus connu