Re: LF: Beacon on

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Beacon on
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:25:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Zitat von John Andrews <[email protected]>:

Mike

Mike Dennison wrote:
As there is one more calm night before more storms are expected, I will beacon again. I presume nothing was seen in the US last night.

I watched last night from 2230 until 0030, but did not see either your signal or Uwe's. Will look again tonight. Don't get your hopes up too high, though.

John Andrews, W1TAG

Hi John and Jay,
thanks for monitoring. this night I have one briquette more to start and hold
the PA fire.

best regards
Uwe/dj8wx