RE: LF: Re: UK question project components

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Re: UK question project components
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 03:39:43 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Stephan Hans [email protected]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:27:10 -0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: UK question project components

Hi Peter,

you should have a look at Daniel's little shop  (in Sweden):
www.rfcandy.com
?
He sells small quantities, you can pay through paypal, within the EU you
don't need to mess with taxes and fees and last but not least: he's very
fast ! Approx. a month ago I ordered several parts (TCXO, MMIC amp's etc.)
and I got my parts within 4 days.

kind regards,
Stephan / DL3FCH