LF: PSE QRSS!!!--the speed problem at weak signals

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: PSE QRSS!!!--the speed problem at weak signals
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:47:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
This morning someone called me in QRSS3 mode. I think it was OK2BVG.
Unfortunatly the signal was just to weak to copy in QRSS3, so I started to TX in QRSS 5 and later in QRSS 10. QRZ

Sorry, but the other station did not go to QRSS5 or QRSS 10, and therefore I lost his signal........

This is not the first time this happened to me.. so please to everybody; watch out! and pay atention to the speed of
the station you are calling at.

When I call QRZ with lower speed, for example QRSS 5 or QRSS 10, it would be nice when the other station will go down to
the same speed as I am using.

The fact that I lower my speed means that I do see a signal, but to weak for QRSS3, so therefore try QRSS5 or 10 !!

Thanks!

73

Dick, PA4VHF