LF: Wolf Mode Tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Wolf Mode Tonight
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 17:18:15 EST
Sender: [email protected]
Hi everyone on LF,

after some fiddling with the T/R switching gear, I would like to have a go at WOLF (10 bps) and try the automatic answering QSO mode. Parameters are basically the default presets as suggested by DL4YHF. I intend to transmit during the first and third quarter of the hour (ie. 22:30 to 22:45, 23:00 to 23:15 etc), and have the computer listen during the second and fourth quarter.

Is there a frequency you would prefer for this type of test? Loran is not a problem here on receive as it's weak, but I'd rather not to go too far up, as Luxembourg effect QRM tends to be stronger at the band edges. Sending and listening on 137577 would probably be fine for me.

73 de Markus,
DF6NM in JN59NK