Re: LF: W&G SPM60 info?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: W&G SPM60 info?
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 16:06:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Conard WS4S wrote:
Greetings all,
I just accidentally won one of these on Ebay ... it will be worth what I paid for it if it works at all. Any clues towards any special features or general operating quirks? What sort of power cord does it use?
73 and Merry Christmas!
Conard, WS4S
WD2XSH/11

I have one, and my suggestion is to get hold of its companion tracking generator PS60, and of the special connectors needed to connect the two boxes on the rear. When done, you will have a nice setup to measure and characterize the frequency response of components and such, from 6 kHz to 18 MHz. They are generally very accurate. Just pray to never have to service it.... Open it and you will understand why....

My two boxes use the same power cord as a PC uses. Maybe those sold in the US
are different?

Good luck

73  Alberto  I2PHD