Re: LF: Is DFCW xmsn with CW id possible?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Is DFCW xmsn with CW id possible?
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:21:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear J.,

regardless how the QRSS or DFCW signal is used (keying or audiosignal) the fast-CW id is done by keying. So if you have the TRX in SSB mode and use the audiosignal to generate a DFCW signal the fast-CW id is still CW keyed. I will try to have a look at it tonight and see I can can come up with a fast (and simple) solution.

73, Rik  ON7YD