LF: Re: SM6BHZ is active on 600 meters tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: SM6BHZ is active on 600 meters tonight
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:54:00 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=FSxreYJ+l2Jpckz0yk6YietahWg+G3+I6rE64KhwVDVXShIu5H2C4XCC0PF77SUMgnNvPFHdPK/2Sd7LJi4AWo0cSkhjmidY80wD5HY6jZy4omOj0MKa7sPGGXBdriwEFATSmxjcjh105RTiEF0FBCt/vMnXtTNIcg66VENk/f8= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Whoops an apology due to Gus I did promise to post a message about his
500kHz licence, got deflected and the mesage is still in my folder
uncompleted......I guess you all know now. He is having problems posting to
the RSGB group, as have some others. I have been informed by John Gould it
is a problem with their ISPs and not the reflector. He affirms that the
webmaster is aware of the problem but it is outside his control.

I am not sure of the problem though ISPs can become blacklisted for many
reasons which make them look like spam distributors. Once on the list it is
very difficult to get off again.  In their attempt to stop the nuisance the
ISPs are creating a worse problem, in many cases, by taking a very
broad-brush solution. Of course once blocked the fleet-of-foot spammers move
to a different route.

If anyone is blocked I will happily post a message addressed to my personal
address, for them. Please prefix the subject LF or it might end up with
other 250 messages daily in my spam/virus-box. Also say "please post to RSGB
LF Group"
somewhere.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK