Re: LF: RE: SAQ Receiver for Window$

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: SAQ Receiver for Window$
From: "Hugh_m0wye" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:12:57 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolf,
You wrote ...
A similar method is described in 'The Scientist's Guide to Digital Signal Processing" (look for the overlap/add method in chapter 18; it's available online for free ).
Please can you give us the URL for this, as Google can't find it - sounds like a very useful document.
73
Hugh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolf DL4YHF" <[email protected]>