LF: QRSS vs CW 2

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRSS vs CW 2
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 09:58:01 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
To illustrate my previous post, here is a picture of DL2HRE whose
dashes are quite strong and very readable, but the dots are almost
hidden in the Loran QRM.

It is just possible to see that he is sending "BWO HRE K".

Some else, quite weak, was clearly sending "SS" (but it could have
been "BS" or "BV") at about 0930UTC Saturday, probably calling
PA3CPM, but I could not see the dashes at all because of Loran, so
could not read the callsign. Who was that?

Mike, G3XDV