Re: LF: VVV de SAQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VVV de SAQ
From: Jean-Pierre Méré <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:43:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jim ,

Tnx for info ! i copy very good signal of  test SAQ now !
rig : loop 1m² 42sp , preamp , soundcard of laptop PC , SpecLab .

73 qro Jean-Pierre f1afj

James Moritz a écrit :
Dear LF group,

Just happened to be playing around with SM6LKM's VLF software RX when
somewhat to my suprise I heard SAQ sending VVV de SAQ at about 0940utc ...
it's still going at the moment at 0947. Nice signal with low QRN - the
software RX is working very well on a 1GHz laptop with Windows 2000, with a
10m wire antenna and op-amp buffer.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

--
Visitez mon site radioamateur à : http://jpmere.online.fr/
Analysé avec AVAST Home édition , garanti sans virus connu

JPEG image