Re: LF: 136

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136
From: CHRISTOPHER OSBORN <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:22:47 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

I called CQ on CW for weeks every Sunday and seldom had a reply.
Hence I have migrated to QRSS.

The recent  'Luxembourg Effect' breakthrough is making CW copy difficult here.
I suggest we have a CW activity weekend on LF.

73 Chris G3XIZ

hamilton mal <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi
all
The band this morning is congested with acty on QRS but no CW. G3KEV is now
calling CQ on 136.5 khz CW.
All QRS sigs are audible with me and good for CW.

73 de G3KEV