Re: LF: T/A last night : XGJ, XES

To: [email protected], <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: T/A last night : XGJ, XES
From: [email protected] (Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ/WD2XSH/23)
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:43:59 +0000
Cc: [email protected] (Jean-Pierre Mere),"Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to Jean-Pierre, Michel, Alan, and Gus SM6BHZ for the reports and
captures.
As Alan has observed I shut XGJ down from 0115-0240 for listening and also
making impedance measurements on another antenna (there is pick-up from XGJ on
the other antenna which interferes with the measurements). XGJ shut down around
local midnight (05:00 UTC).

Gus SM6BHZ was the first report from Sweeden for WD2XGJ (just a few days ago I
received my first report from Norway). It seems that the Nordic Couuntries are
well represented on LF.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ/WD2XSH/23
FN42hi