LF: CW-filter

To: LF-Group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: CW-filter
From: Dick Rollema <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:53:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to all  who made suggestions for the CW filter.

I know Harry Grimbergen, PA0LQ, very well. We were colleagues during our working lifes. The filter I use actually is one like Harry's one but with four passive tuned circuits instead of the opamps Harry is using. I am very satisfied with the filter but it does not provide a "brick wall" response. Filters as used in software defined radios do that and I was looking for such a filter that could be used between the output of my receiver and the headphones.

I will try the suggestions made by you; hopefully there is a "brick wall" one among them.

73, Dick, PA0SE