LF: DK8ND, Sked Sun or Friday

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DK8ND, Sked Sun or Friday
From: Hans-Albrecht Haffa <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:30:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Victor
my proposal for a radio contact is
     Sun 05.11.2006  09.00 UTC A1A qrss3. I will be qrv from abt. 08.30h at my
stn.
Or Friday 03.11.2006 21.00 UTC

Today I had  a disturbed contact to DK 7 SU, just 20 km away. Mostly noise in
the RX. I heaqrd with 479, DK7SU gave me 599 (what is usual for that distance).

Looking forward to Your reply

55, Hans-Albrecht
DK 8 ND