LF: Re: DSP-filter for aural CW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: DSP-filter for aural CW
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 14:47:07 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=31ScaxGH3Z/AqGm8FZ7TqO69Zg43Ft7we9TCkXO1Wiczw5FdPaporlfMZC61hJHICSpteqYU1bDoef7yRtHuUUh9YpTxGhfv90fKobWKsT9ZZ3afuiepJdBwS1+2VJy15iCCC3YVEu+f/CXqJcBkGTE+U18QjRTzqENQi4qm4RA= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dick, to some extent this will depend upon the type of sound-card you
have. I use Alberto's Spectran but Wolf's Spectrum lab will do it. The card
problem we found is that some cards will not operate in duplex
(simulataneous input and output) I have some Creative Labs PCI64 that suffer
from this problem. The PCI128 is OK. I would imagine the later cards are
probably ok. You might find the improvement is not a great as you might
hope......but I am not a "real" CW op !!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK