LF: Re: On-line calculator

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: On-line calculator
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:47:52 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=JW+1yUBoKdeJLCvORwGy3VGHsRlc3dlYEImRK8ntQ36mlqRq+B+RE41Nw+n8UoakayS9GUWRQX/DCqrKYoxYjvUq2SYgpRmgIOsSyy1E43wotQSdA4Uz+DPdQEZSD6kSxQ0BrkRp2i6x+fuRfMhpik9FTNdAPUzZe3svz4R+/DQ= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi JB one for you with "fiddle buttons" on my web site ....I find it very
useful.
http://www.btinternet.com/~alan.melia/programs.htm#Programs
Cursor down and click to download the zipped EXE file Resonate .zip. It runs
under windows (95 thru XP) and provides a small window you can keep on the
desktop whilst you are doing other jobs. I think it is fairly intuitive.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK