Re: LF: WD2XGJ tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WD2XGJ tonight
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:58:58 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=EKBV9rK5Tq3DmUs+tRbnoppT/cSqdclAJ/7bxXiA4FMxz2lNz+WEXkFi6qsrK8VXHKnwZS1yj1rh5I+dqzs/gKBM4ihTML0xTryiOpX0E403Bo0aH6TLff6m52al9gJ6pWXnwAeks0mrrCCmInipX970yrLhdU1IDyjoXffmqVM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Warren, CaptBrian reported the same thing. I guess it must be congestion
if it is only sporadic. I will report this to John though I dont know what
the list-owner can do about it. I have not seen any access complaints from
Europe so maybe its the wind over the Atlantic blowing the wrong way, and
the pidgeons are struggling !!

Cheers de Alan G3NYK