RE: LF: Re.Beacon

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re.Beacon
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 00:10:42 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
I should be back in Shanghai on Sunday night and will look from there - thanks \\\ Laurence oj11 singapore

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:22:58 +0100
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re.Beacon

Thanks for all the reports.Seems like 1W puts a good signal into Europe!
Have now shut down for the night (need my sleep Hi)
Laurence, nothing seen on your grabber, oh  well !
Will not be on tomorrow or Saturday, but will try again on Sunday so long as Alan's disturbance  has not occured.
Thanks for looking, 73 Laurie.

Express yourself with gadgets on Windows Live Spaces Try it!