Re: LF: RE: Re: Re: Re: Poldhu Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: Re: Re: Poldhu Beacon
From: Stephen McAdam <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:57:53 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all
If you run your mouse over the clock it shows a link to Clocklink.com who presumably provide the time information. -all good fun, especially the morse !

regards

Steve, g4vbd

Talbot Andrew <[email protected]> wrote:
It blasted out morse at me when I wen to this site and disturbed everyone in
the office!

The clock is still showing alpha time, and is about 1 second fast :-)

Andy G4JNT