LF: My propagation report

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: My propagation report
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 23:27:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all, I apologise to anyone using my propagation reports. I have uploaded
both 5 th and 6th October reports but my ISP has  not made them available on
the server. The correct dated report is in my FTP folder. So I have just
fired of a second tail-scorcher suggesting they get their act together. The
first was responded to with a diatribe about how the password and address
must be correct !! I have suggested they actually read my complaint before
firing off a reply to check it covers my detailed points. If I had had a
password problem I would not have been able to upload the stuff !! That was
July's complaint !!

Alan G3NYK