LF: Re: list of active LF stations?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: list of active LF stations?
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 12:02:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Dick, LF Group,

Always a tricky one - as soon as anyone produces a list, it is out of date! Now that LF conditions are starting to improve, with less daytime QRN and longer nights, I would expect to see more stations QRV.

By the way, your DFCW sigs are audible at around S4 here today - I guess that is DK4U calling you in Hell mode. Earlier I had QSOs with DK4U and F6BWO in CW, SM6BHZ was also an excellent S6 signal here, but he seemed to be having trouble on the receive side.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU