LF: SP5ZCC on air

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SP5ZCC on air
From: Marek SQ5BPM <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:48:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear LFers,

SP5ZCC will be calling CQ on LF tomorrow since the morning hours and then in the evening as well.

I am writing about it, because it might be, that the next LF operation from Poland will not happen soon. In a few days I am leaving to Belgium and I am afraid that nobody will be able to launch the LF station at SP5ZCC. On the other hand, I should be coming to Poland quite often around holidays... Or maybe finally another LF station in Poland will appear?

Today I've been called by PA3FNY, I saw it on other grabbers. Unfortunately, NIL received here.

Thanks for a nice QSO with DK4U.

73! Marek SQ5BPM