LF: New Spectrum Lab version

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: New Spectrum Lab version
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:49:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

I have just uploaded a new version (V2.8 b8) of Spectrum Lab to my website.
New or improved features:

- Simplified colour palette selection (a list with preview bitmaps for all palettes) Just click on the spectrogram colour legend to open it, and the program will show a menu of all available colour palettes (including Jim's and Renato's)

- Enhanced "Conditional Actions":
the states of all conditions are now indicated by green or white backgrounds in the definition table

- New preconfigured settings: "Bat Converter", "QRSS1" and some more (in the "Quick Settings" menu)

- 8-character restriction for configuration filenames (*.usr) removed

- fixed a buffer overrun which occasionally happened at 192 kHz sampling rate

- Two instances running on the same PC can now communicate with each other, using the "send"-command.

- Fixed a bug in the interpreter command for automatic gain control (Ken - please check)

Note: The "PIC-less DDS control via soundcard" which was mentioned in the revision history didn't work properly so I removed it again .

The new version can be downloaded from here:
http://people.freenet.de/dl4yhf/spectra1.html
(use the "single-file installation" to get the newest version).

Comments, bug reports, and other feedback much appreciated !

Best regards,
 Wolf .