LF: Unknown ~137669.5 13:35 UTC.

To: "LF \(RSGB\)" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Unknown ~137669.5 13:35 UTC.
From: "J. Allen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 14:06:58 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Mike and Gary,

Here is a piece of the line I was seeing at grayline, and the single longer keydown at about 13:35 is clear The capture was taken at QRSS30 with Argo and 60 second ticks. The line is not a LORAN, but it was interesting that it came in when it did. Note how clear the LORAN line is above it from the opposite corner of the NA continent.... It comes from SE USA.

I am in the deep country and there are no neighbours to have local QRM or spurious signals generated so that signal was distant.

It may not be a signal from either of you or even from Europe, but it was nice to capture an unknown.

J.