LF: radials etc...expedition antenna stuff

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: radials etc...expedition antenna stuff
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:30:06 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Well, thanks for all replies about the radial question.

Indeed there is not much time for trial and error during an DX-pedition, something which is not
unusual on 136kHz.......

I will take the wire with me, and see where to use it, maybe as RX beverage or whatever.

I will try to get as much wire into the air as possible (fill the sky with wire, hi)

Talking about putting up wires, anyone around with experience in the use of an bow, arrow  and kite-wire to put
antenna wires high into/over trees?
I wonder how much lbs the bow should be.

73

Dick, PA4VHF