LF: nice activety today

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: nice activety today
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:46:55 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Well, it took some time, but finally several stations showed up.

I started calling CQ as early as 07utc, and it took almost 2 hours (!) before anyone else showed up......

Later I had another problem: soundcard blocking by nearby strong stations.
Someone decided to work QRSS 10 just within 20Hz from me.........
That signal blocked everything within 100Hz.....

Later I grapped some filtering stuff that was left from my NDB-DX activeties, and I was able to
use a 24Hz narrow filter and super narrow audionotch system (1-2Hz wide, only).

This did help a bit...

I worked DK6NI, F6BWO (Thanks for new country Jeff!) and DM2BHG; now 14stations from 4 DXCC worked

Again called DK7SU without reply; does he have RX problems, or ran out of time???

73

Dick, PA4VHF

now QRT for today ...have to think about the family,hi