LF: Fw: 136kHz station list, version sept17

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Fw: 136kHz station list, version sept17
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:36:20 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello all,

I am glad to show you my latest 136kHz stations list, compailed from info picked up from the internet, and
directly received by email.

Please check the list, and please send me additional information/updates etc.

I spent quite some time to make this list, and it is free of charge to everyone here, so please take a minute
to send me your station details or other missing information, in order to make the list even more complete.

73

Dick, PA4VHF

It seems that I reached the limit with 36kB atachment, because it didn't show up here on the list.
Does anyone knows the max length of a mesage here?