Re: LF: Re: T/A 21/22

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: T/A 21/22
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 06:03:47 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Jay,

no, still the same configuration. The E- field wire strung up the tree is used for brightness, and the loops signal for DF only. The main Marconi transmit antenna has been dormant all summer, but I have started to rework it, and hope to be back on air soon.

73 de Markus, DF6NM

In einer eMail vom 22.09.2006 17:03:29 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt [email protected]:

Thanks to Markus, Jean-Pierre, Alan and Hartmut for the reports. Thought I caught a glimpse of XNS on your grabber Markus...have you switched back to the loop antennas?

Jay, W1VD / WD2XNS