Re: LF: QRS apology

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRS apology
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:20:38 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dear J.,

no need for apologies, I was never offended by your mails.
After reading that you encountered some problems I just wanted to help by giving some of my experience. And as said, if in any way there seems to be a bug in QRS or if QRS can be improved I am always willing to have a look at the code and adapt the software. In general, if you (or someone else) encounter(s) a possible bug or any other problem send me following information: - describe the bug/problem as accurate as possible, eventually add some screen shots - if possible describe what to did with QRS if that can help me to reproduce the bug/problem on one of my computers - give me some details about your PC: type (eg Pentium 800MHz) and amount of RAM memory

Keep up the good work on 136 kHz !

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T