LF: 136kHz test sat aug 19 14-15utc

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 136kHz test sat aug 19 14-15utc
From: "Dick" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:40:39 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello all,

I plan to run a test transmission at full power coming saturday, if weather permits.

Frequency: 136.550 kHz +/-50Hz in CW, about 8 wpm

Time: 14.00 to 15.00 utc (16-17 local time) if everything stays working, and have no fire, hihi

Reports are very welcome, especially about what my real frequency is.

This frequency is my latest update on my rig, which now contains an VXO and one fixed channel : 136.550kHz
My first impression is that I'm a bit higher in frequency.....but difficult to determine.
Therefore reports from others are a great value.

Planned equipement: 500Watt into T-antenna, as described before.

73

Dick, PA4VHF--JO32eh