LF: Re: simple QRSS software

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: simple QRSS software
From: "Hugh_m0wye" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:52:10 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Dick,
I wrote and used a QBASIC program to send QRSS morse.
QBASIC is supplied free with Windows 98SE and earlier computers.
(You will find it on the Windows disk even if it hasn't been installed)

Morse is output via pin 2 on the printer port 5V=TX on 0V=TX off.

It is certainly simple - you can edit it yourself - and at 10 kilobytes long it is probably smaller than any "Windows" software.
73
Hugh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick" <[email protected]>