Re: LF: RE: PI4VPO/Lt

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: PI4VPO/Lt
From: Wolf DL4YHF <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:40:46 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings all,

As Dave wrote...
BTW I just heard them giving DK4U a 339 report :-( ....

Confirmed, it was a bit tough to work PI4VPO this morning in regular CW (from DK4U) but at least it worked. Guess they have lots of local QRM at their lighthouse, since PI4VPO was 559 with me despite a totally detuned preselector in my RX.

But nice to get 3 (!) new calls into DK4U's log this morning. So thanks to PI4VPO, Sid DM2AYO, and Joerg DL3NRV/p if they are monitoring this reflector.

Have a nice weekend,

73 Wolf DL4YHF / DK4U .