LF: AC'd

To: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AC'd
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 15:08:55 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
All - I woke up at 0630 local (yawns) confident that the rx system would be hunky dory, but the PC had shut down (certain mutterings made) - I corrected the issue and started looking again. DCF39 was still audible but weak. Sunrise is in a few mins  after 07.00am, thats 2300z. As Jim says a lot better for Europe sleep wise and me too...
GAry sorry to hear about the FETS.
Tonight,thats Europe/Asia Monday night will be the last chance from here before I have to exit stage right. So Ill run my overnight again centered 136.320

Another Motto - double triple check all connections especially dodgy AC power plug adaptors..

Laurence
Oh Jay won won.

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:49:36 +0100
> Subject: LF: Re: KL1X Grabber
>
> Hi Gary its well after dawn there now but his Argo clock looks a bit off
> (even allowing for US format)
> Alan G3NYK

Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger! Windows Live Messenger!