LF: Time

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Time
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 05:15:04 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
So as not to confuse Ive changed my Argo clock to show GMT - Looking again tonight on 136.320  KHz +-4Hz  dot30slow

Ive persuaded the laptop to reduce its smpsu noise by replacing it with a different non dell 12v device and its reduced the noise a lot (ie less than s1 with the R75 preamp 1 on). Now can I do the same thing with these pesky tstorms peaking 10 over.

Laurence Oh JAy won won
SIngapore
GMT +8
http://kl1x.com

With MSN Spaces email straight to your blog. Upload jokes, photos and more. It's free! It's free!